Montag, 4. Januar 2021

Angry USholes?

Are you angry because I kicked Microsoft 10 off my hard drive even though it was anchored in the system with all its might? Maybe some spy tools are no longer working so well?

Until recently I had Microsoft and Linux parallel on my hard drive, because I wanted or could do some things with Microsoft only or better. Until then it was easy to install a Linux parallel to Microsoft. But now with Windows 10 I'm finally fed up with Microsoft: overloaded with functions that I don't want, but impossible to install alternative or a bit older software. All programs are now called App and must be obtained as verified products from a special store. Away with Microsoft, though I've never been a Microsoft hater, I always thought it had its merits. 

It seems almost impossible and is still not quite perfect to install a Linux under the UEFI instead of BIOS boot system, and get it running. But I'm already glad that the Monster MS finally has been wiped off the record and I can alternatively work completely with a running Linux. UEFI seems like a mini-submarine system under the radar of normal system control. There is still a lot to find out and learn to deal with.