Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2021

SABOTAGE: CURRENTLY NO FOREIGN RADIO STATION HERE VIA ASTRA-SAT CAN BE RECEIVED! (update 7.1. evening: all foreign stations available again)

update: cause of the unavailability remains unknown. Another receiver couldn't receive the stations either. Internet search for the problem provides no hits. update end.

Except for the Turkish station TSR Turkce, I cannot currently receive a single democratic, foreign radio station via Astra-Sat!

Last night I could still listen to various French radio stations - today they are all dead.

I don't know who is behind it, nor how they do it, why they do it, and whether it is only temporary or permanent. The French TV channels can still be received.

What I know is, that way you won't get me listening to German radio stations - even if they motivated the French to only broadcast radio for France. I will rather not listen to the radio at all than German stations!

Listening to the radio over the Internet is absolutely not an option, for various reasons: I switch back and forth between almost a dozen radio stations as soon as something does not appeal to me - just like a DJ. Listening radio over the Internet can be completely monitored and is transparent: which station is heard when and for how long, which music is switched on and off, the switching behavior is recorded and analyzed precisely to the second and the station. They will create behavioral algorithms and use it against you. You can lie down in a test laboratory right away. Finally, my internet bandwidth is currently far too narrow for radio + surfing - and I have no intention of changing that.

As I noticed here some time ago: Good things don't just disappear - they are purposefully eliminated!