Dienstag, 16. Februar 2021

The most eager proclaimers of love are often the worst liars and the bloodiest cannibals

Every monitor and surveillance participant has my blood on their hands and is involved in almost a murder. If you feel good about it - you are something beyond being human.

The system is telling you another story that is a lie. You probably know the big wide world better than I do, I can't tell you anything about that. But about myself, it's me who can tell the truth, and I've been doing that for almost 30 years. Anyone who numb their eyes, ears and mind should finally get out of here and out of my life.

How can it be that pop music want to direct our lives, but completely ignores some of the most important events in our lives? Is it this blindness why pop musicians get highly rewarded?